We are doing our part to try to mitigate spread of coronavirus throughout the greater Birmingham area. We also remain committed to providing you health care during this time and remain open from 8a - 5p Monday through Friday.
- We now have the ability to provide you with a telemedicine visit. Many insurances are waiving copays for these “visits” during this crisis.
- If you feel that you need to be seen for a problem or checkup, please contact your provider’s office. They will discuss with you whether it is appropriate to come to the Clinic.
- Visitors are limited to one per patient. Please respect social distancing guidelines during your visit and use hand sanitizer available throughout the Clinic.
- Again, if you develop respiratory symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, etc…), and/or fever, please contact our office. We will be glad to assist you in determining the best option for appropriate assessment and treatment. Please do not walk in for an appointment.
- There is a screening table at the entrance to SWC, and all patients with respiratory symptoms are being asked to check in there first. You will be directed to the proper area based on your symptoms.
- Saturday walk-in clinic for adult patients remains closed until further notice.
- The best way to protect yourself is to stay at home unless you absolutely need to leave the house.